Director of International Trade Sales
The Happy Puzzle Company Ltd.
(Please note that working remotely in this role is possible)
The Happy Puzzle Company has, for several years, been building a presence internationally. Our distribution portfolio includes distribution of our range of family puzzles and games in 33 countries across the globe, with our products having won numerous international awards.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Coordinating international trade sales operations and implementing sales techniques that allow the business to meet and surpass its sales targets consistently.
- Developing our relationship with existing clients and bringing on board new clients.
- Evaluating budgets and determining ways to simplify and improve the sales process.
- Planning and running key trade shows both in the UK and internationally.
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies and programmes to capture key accounts.
- Setting goals, identifying priorities and eliminating redundant activities in order to increase sales.
The successful candidate will have a variety of skills that include;
- The ability to communicate, inspire and motivate.
- A proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and good people management skills.
- Excellent time management skills to maximise their ability to reach goals
- An ability to identify, recruit and hire talented sales reps as the company grows.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience working in the sales field, preferably within the toys and games market. They should also have a successful and verified track record in leading a sales department to achieve its goals.
The right candidate should be able to identify opportunities in sales and profits and possess knowledge about creating and actioning strategies to achieve or exceed sales performance targets. The candidate must be skilled in data analysis and managing customers using customer relationship management (CRM) as this position involves working with a lot of data and prospects.
Please note that this role will require some international travel to trade shows and visiting clients and potential clients.
The proposed salary will be based on the experience level of the candidate and will consist of a generous base salary in addition to commission.
Please visit our trade website at www.happypuzzle-global.com and our UK retail website at www.happypuzzle.co.uk
To apply for this position, please email your CV together with a covering letter to Gavin Ucko, Managing Director (email@example.com). Closing date for applications 5pm on 26th July 2021. Shortlisted candidates will then be interviewed with the aim of a start date for the successful candidate of early to mid September.